Sunday 27 November 2011

A little more complete!!

A little more complete!!
 
Today when I am free
When I feel that no one can bind me
My creativity is near me
I feel him near to see
Lord I feel I little more complete
I know what my desire is
I know what more I admire
There is plenty on my mind
Which even my pen can’t bind?
Writing for movies, poems, novel are lots to do
I see an artist in me among a common few
Yes yes I wanna fly
To a world which is a little shy
Please god help me discover my potentials
As time is flying which is too credential
I wanna be away from silly creatures
To a world where I can find new teachers
Waiting for your signal
Ready for a new diagonal
Now I feel a little more complete




4 comments:

  1. Nice words....Its important to hve a insight of ur inner qualities...thats really hepls us to live a enjoyable life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really awsome...full of creativity and hopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly an artist inside you... :) Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really thoughtful!! Truly creative you're :)

    ReplyDelete